Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

The Piano Guys: Stars Wars Parody

This has nothing to do with a book, but I had to share my latest addiction. You know in the midst of chaos, the big holiday to do list and the kids being home from school we sometimes need a "little break". This was my sanity saver the other night (insert laughing). This is one of those videos I have seriously watched one too many times. I'm in awe over this guy's talent. Plus what Star Wars fan wouldn't love this...



6 comments:

  1. I love this! A friend on FB shared this with me, and it's one of my favorite videos. :D Thanks for sharing it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. DJL- I do too! It's an awesome video and definitely one of my favorites as well. I'm glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...that's fun.

    The Piano Guys do some fun and creative stuff. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad I'm not the only Star Wars nut. It's even in my twitter name "Jedivampsnfey".

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered this (and subsequently my kids did too) this week. We love it and have watched it way too many times! My kids love to pull out their lightsabers and a long stick or bat and cello/force eachother around the room along with the Piano Guys. Nice when my book blogging universe and my real life collide. I love you Mundie Moms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okie- Yes they do! I'm totally impressed with their talent.

    Iris- You're so welcome! I'm so glad you enjoyed it.

    Britani- Thank you! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's watched it more than a few times. LOL My kids love watching it, as do I.

    ReplyDelete

Labels