Mundie Moms

Friday, January 27, 2012

Recent TMI Movie News & Other Things


If you follow TMI movie screenwriter, Marlene King on Twitter, you may be jumping around with excitement like we are over her recent tweets: “I'm sorry. I've said as much as I can. More news soon I promise.” Followed by, “I think I have done you proud. TMI is "The Mortal Instruments". Amazing book series by @Cassieclare I have adapted as a movie. So excited for you all to see!”

See what I mean about excitement. I for one would rather wait to have this movie come out if they did it right. Getting the movie right is far more important than pushing to get the movie filmed and released.

In other news:

City of Fallen Angels was the most quoted book on Good Reads in 2011!! Cassie recently joked on tumblr that, that was do to Love Explosions.” We think it has to do with her awesome writing!

What's one of your favorite lines from City of Fallen Angels?

What do you think of the recent movie tweets? Would you rather have the script be spot on with the book, or do you want a rushed movie? I know we're all anxious to see it on the big screen.

5 comments:

  1. I agree. Rush and it will only ruin the movie. I want it to be spot on with the book. As much as I can't wait to see the movie, I want it to be done right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stina- I'm glad they re-wrote the script so that it reflected the book a lot more closely. I think if they had rushed it, they would have had a lot of angry fans.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully they get all parts in the book right. I wanna see at least one movie that doesn't put a book in shame

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would rather wait so that they’ll take their time to make a great movie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everyone else. It would be a travesty for the movie to not follow the book as closely as possible. The book(s) are wonderful and no changes are needed!

    ReplyDelete

Labels