Mundie Moms

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughtful Thursday- These Times are Hard, But They Will Pass

Today's post is a little different in the fact I wanted to share with you guys a music video I first saw last week on my friend Ginger's blog (GReads). She had posted a powerful, and totally inspiring new video from the band Safety Suit called These Times. Let me just say this video totally ROCKS! It's not only uplifting it's as I mentioned, inspiring. The message in this song is we all have had or are having tough times, but they will pass. These times will pass and we'll come through them stronger than we were before. It's in a way comforting to know that if you're going through a tough time, you're not the only one.

Check out the empowering video here and look for Ginger in it!!

15 comments:

  1. That was a powerful song/vid. Had me teary-eyed at the beginning but by the end I felt uplifted. Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is! I was all teary eyed when I watched it for the first time too.

      Delete
  2. This song is amazing. It's very touching. I did see Ginger in it. :) I watched it last week when she mentioned it on twitter. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video! How fun to see her in it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved that they involved their fans with the video.

      Delete
  4. I cry every single time I watch this video - so sad but so uplifting and powerful at the same time. Add in the fact that Ginger is in it and that makes it even MORE awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too! It's hard not to get teary eyed. It's an amazing video. I love that Ginger is in too!

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing this video!! This band, this song, this video will forever & always hold a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, but THANK YOU for posting it on our blog or else I would have never seen it. YOu're amazing and I love that you're featured in your favorite bands video.

      Delete
  6. I love this video for so many reasons - A big part because I love Ginger being in it! But also, it is just so fitting to my life right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I think it's a video that will speak to a lot of people.

      Delete
  7. This is such a beautiful video. I thinks its a song that really speaks to everyone.

    ReplyDelete

Labels