Mundie Moms

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - Ally Carter

I
I may have burned up my router clicking over to the new Gallagher Academy site. Have you guys seen it, yet? I know, I know...what's a MOM doing on that site? Well, I'm checking out the extras that Ally's posting on there. Yes, "bonus stories every week" until the release day of Out of Sight, Out of Mind on March 13th.

And you guys, we get Zach's POV. Not that I'm excited or anything, but I'm refraining from using a ton of exclamation points. So who's joining me on the site? I know, I know, there really should be a Gallagher/Heist Society Moms forum. Whoever starts that, please (oh please), be sure to tweet me.

11 comments:

  1. I am already there, I joined the 6th and I loved the bonus stories and above all Chapter 1 had me squealing because of how much it left me wanting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?? OH WOW, so much wanting...and the bottom line is...Ally's writing...it's just so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited about this upcoming release!! I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only older-than-teen visiting that site. A POV from Zach!!!!! Definitely exciting. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathryn - I had to confess that I'm on there. AND OHMYEVERYTHING that POV is so awesome.

      Delete
  5. What? There are extra stories?! You know, I only visiting once the website because I felt too old hehe, but now I know I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gaby - Extra POVs and what looks like a short story rolled out in segments each week. I don't want to spoil the site for actual teen readers but, I HAD TO GO ON THERE. ;D

      Delete
  6. I have to agree Zach's POV is pretty awesome. I look foreward to the stories each week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's just so Zach, right. The bit about the tie made me laugh.

      Delete
  7. LOVE THIS SERIES !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CAN´T WAIT FOR THE NEXT BOOK!!

    CAMMIE AND ZACH !!

    ReplyDelete

Labels