Mundie Moms

Thursday, February 9, 2012

What We Know About Cassie Clare's The Dark Artifices


There's been lots of questions lately about Cassie's The Dark Artifices, specially about a post Cassie made on Tumblr lately confirming that one of the main characters would be Emma Carstairs! So here's what we know so far:
The Dark Artifices is not part of the TMI series, but it will still have Shadowhunters in the storyline. So what do you think? I know I don't want the TMI and ID series to end, but when they do I'll be looking forward to this new series of Cassie's.

*Text above quoted from Cassie's tumblr post

10 comments:

  1. Does this mean Jem has a kid? It'd have to be a boy...

    This sounds great! But, it's going to be years before we ever get to read it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jem's story is in the 1800's and this new series takes place in 2012. It would have to be an ancestor.

      Delete
  2. All I care about is that TMI series ends with Jace and Clary still together! I look forward to the new series. Cassie is such an amazing writer, I know we will all enjoy it!

    Carstairs, eh!?!?!?!? Hmmmmmm.....mayhap Jem finds a cure (or Magnus finds one for him)....

    *doing my happy dance*

    Great post!

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you and me both!! I agree, Cassie is an amazing writer! I'm so glad the world she's created will continue one even after her first two series are done (sobs).

      Delete
  3. Oooh! I'm really looking forward to the new series! As much as I love TMI, I can't wait for a new world! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you! I love the TMI world, but I'm looking forward to getting to see a new world of Cassie's.

      Delete
  4. Can't wait to read this book! Cassie continues to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cassie's writing is definitely amazing. I love that her each book in her series continues to amaze me.

      Delete
  5. I don't want TID to end. :( I fell in love with TMI, and then I fell for TID even harder... But I'll read anything Cassie writers. :) I love her world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did too! I agree with you, I'll read anything Cassie writes.

      Delete

Labels