Mundie Moms

Monday, February 27, 2012

Mundane Monday #125

Happy Mundane Monday! Today's post is a variety of things that Cassie has recently posted like a deleted City of Lost Souls scene, a Clockwork Princess teaser and Kara-lija's newest artwork, which is amazing!

I seriously love this piece! I feel like I'm getting a glance at a stolen moment between Jace & Clary. You can read about the inspiration behind on this piece by visiting Kara-lija's Deviantart site here.

City of Lost Souls Deleted Scene:

Clary’s efforts almost went for nothing when she glanced up and saw Sebastian, leaning against the opposite wall of the corridor, his arms crossed, looking at her.

She felt immediately conscious of what she was wearing. The same slip dress she’d worn to the club, but without her boots, her jacket and most importantly, without the buzz she’d been riding last night, she felt unprotected, vulnerable. “Who took my shoes off?”

“That’s what you want to know?” Sebastian looked incredulous. “You pass out at a club and wake up covered in blood and and you want to know where your shoes are?”


That's a deleted scene? I'm almost scared to find out what the actual scene entails. I can not wait for May 8th!! You can read Cassie's post for this here.

Clockwork Princess Teaser:

“A very magnanimous statement, Gideon,” said Magnus.

“I’m Gabriel.”

Magnus waved a hand. “All Lightwoods look the same to me.”


Aw, Magnus! You can read Cassie's post for this here.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Magnus. One day you will realize the irony of that statement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe now we know how the DSCS ends. I hope it does not end like that. With clary passing out. That would be horrible.

    ReplyDelete

Labels