Mundie Moms

Monday, March 12, 2012

Mundane Monday #127

Happy Monday!! Since we're less than two months away from the release of City of Lost Souls, I thought I'd start featuring some quotes out of City of Fallen Angels. Over the next few mondays leading up to COLS releases I'll have quotes from COFA. If you're not read this book yet, some of these may contain spoilers.

image found here

"I didn't know," he said. "I didn't know you needed me."

Her voice shook. "I always need you."

He bent his head and kissed the burn on her wrist. A flare of heat coursed through her, like a hot spike that went from her wrist to the pit of her stomach. "I didn't realize," he said. He kissed the next burn, on her forearm, and then the next, moving up her arm to her shoulder, the pressure of his body bearing her back until she was lying against the pillows, looking up at him. He propped himself on his elbow so as not to crush her with his weight and looked down at her.

His eyes always darkened when they kissed, as if desire changed their color in some fundamental way.

- City of Fallen Angels, page 243

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels