Mundie Moms

Monday, April 30, 2012

Mundane Monday #133


Happy Mundane Monday!! One MORE WEEK until COLS is out! In honor of today's COFA Read A Long post, a little Alec and Magnus moment. For some reason Alec's reaction to the scene in Chapter 13 cracks me up. It's so easy to picture his surprise over Magnus and Camille's past history. 


image found here

"You dated a vampire? A girl vampire?"
-Alec, City of Fallen Angels, page 251


******
Today's TMI trend is kicking off at 9 am CST and we're using the #8DaysUntilCoLS

4 comments:

  1. That was exactly my reaction in Clockwork Angel....
    I would love to know more about Camille and Magnus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for COLS! The closer we get, the worse I get. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the fan art you are featuring here on your blog. Can't wait to read some more about Magnus and Alec in the 5th (can you believe it?!) book

    ReplyDelete

Labels