Mundie Moms

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T Bergren


Published by: David C. Cook
To Be Released on: June 1st, 2012
Pre-Order from: Amazon

When Cora Kensington learns she is the illegitimate daughter of a copper king, her life changes forever. Even as she explores Europe with her new family, she discovers that the most valuable journey is within. The first book in the Grand Tour series takes you from the farms of Montana through England and France on an adventure of forgiveness, spiritual awakening, and self-discovery -quoted from Goodreads

It's no secret that I LOVE Lisa's writing. Sophie and I were completely swept off our feet with The River of Time series. If you haven't picked it up, I highly recommend it. I'm thrilled she's releasing a new book, which will be the first in the Grand Tour Series. I can't wait to get my hands on this book! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh I know what you mean about her writing. Waterfall was just SO gorgeous! This is the first time I've heard of this new book though. Thanks for the heads up!

    Check out my Waiting on Wednesday post here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Yes Yes! I'm excited to read a Paris setting. I did find out from Lisa that this is more new adult than teen, but I'm still going to read it!
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, thanks for making my book this week's WOW! Sadly, there are no sword fights in this series. It's more of an emotional/mental adventure. Think "Downton Abbey" on the move!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so looking forward to it!! Already on my TBR.

      Delete
  4. I am dying to read this one and I love the Paris setting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How can I resist and epic journey such as that? I actually haven't heard of this series yet. Thank you for introducing me to it, it sounds excellent!

    And thank you ladies SO much, I just found out that I won the Springsweet prize pack from Saundra Mitchell!!! I'm beyond excited as she is one of my favorite authors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really need to try her writing. I know so many people rave about her other series and how worth the time it really is. Glad to see the author is still going to be putting out more books that are different from her original story.

    I hope you enjoy this once you get a chance to read it. :)
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete

Labels