Mundie Moms

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Darkness Before Dawn


By: J.A. London
Published by: Harper Teen
To Be Released on: May 29th, 2012
Pre-Order from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble

This electrifying new trilogy blends the best of paranormal and dystopian storytelling in a world where the war is over. And the vampires won. 


Humans huddle in their walled cities, supplying blood in exchange for safety. But not even that is guaranteed. Dawn has lost her entire family and now reluctantly serves as the delegate to Lord Valentine, the most powerful vampire for miles. It isn’t until she meets Victor, Valentine’s son, that she realizes not all vampires are monsters.... 


Darkness Before Dawn is a fresh new story with captivating characters, unexpected plot twists, a fascinating setting, and a compelling voice. Written under the name J. A. London by a talented mother-son team, the trilogy is perfect for fans of True Blood and the House of Night and Morganville Vampires series

Not only do I really like the cover of this book, but I'm totally intrigued that it's a blend of paranormal and dystopian. I also like the fact that the vampires won the war. I'm totally moving this book up on my reading list! I can't wait feature this on the blog later on in the month. What book are your waiting to get your hands on? 

10 comments:

  1. I've seen this a few times before and I can't wait for this either. Awesome pick! :D

    Drop by my WoW?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paranormal and dystopian? That does sound interesting.
    Clean Teen Fiction's WoW
    Clean Adult Fiction's WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of it before. It does sound intriguing. I might have to add it to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sooo cannot wait for this!!!!! Love the cover, love the idea, I hope I'll love the book :-))

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is what makes me so excited for this book too, the vampire mixed with dystopian. I have a feeling I will love it! Great pick! :)

    My W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely can't wait for this one either! You're right the whole mix of dystopian/paranormal plus the vampires winning war does make it sound good.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. So looking forward to reading this one! :D Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This one doesn't necessarily appeal to me, but I'm intrigued by the thought of a mother-son writing team. Very interesting!

    If you’d like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cover art alone almost makes me want to read it. Of course, it sounds like a fantastic book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am definitely looking forward to reading this one!! I borrowed a copy from Pam so now I'm just trying to get through some other books before I can read it :) Great pick ladies!

    Anna @ Literary Exploration

    ReplyDelete

Labels