Mundie Moms

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

In Loving Memory of Nathan Dennis




It always seems like the world loses a ray of it's sunlight when a child passes away. This past weekend a family friend of mine lost their sweet little ray of sunshine, who unexpectedly passed away from an infection that quickly came on and spread through out his body. Nathan was one of those kids who was full of light, life, energy and love. He's the kind of kid people flocked to, and loved. He was also a friend to my son's. Like his life, his passing has moved many of us who knew him well. 

If you follow my person twitter and facebook account you've seen my tweets, and links I've been posting the last few days about Nathan and about his funeral, which is taking place tomorrow. Being that I have a large group of fabulous women who know Maranda from Twilight Moms, I wanted to pass along the information here on Mundie Moms about Nathan's funeral and his memorial fund so those that know Maranda, and knew of her could keep her and her family in their thoughts and prayers. As you can imagine this is an extremely difficult time for them right now. 

Nathan Dennis Funeral & Memorial Fund info: 

There's a private viewing tonight for close friends and family, which will be followed by his grave site funeral tomorrow on Wednesday, June 20th:
 http://www.wrenchfuneralhome.com/obituaries/Nathan-Dennis/#/Obituary

A memorial fund has kindly been set up for Nathan and his family. If you'd like to make a donation, please stop in at any Chase Bank and give them the following information: Nathan Dennis Memorial Fund c/o Chase Bank.

Thank you for all your prayers, thoughts and comments you've left for Maranda and her family!

11 comments:

  1. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. What a beautiful little boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turut berduka cita..
    please send my condolences to the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending prayers to the family. What a sweet little face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the link. My heart breaks for his family. May little Nathan's memory be eternal. Prayers sent for his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Sophie! Thank you!! Nathan's definitely left his imprint on so many of our lives. He's an amazing kid.

      Delete
  5. I'm keeping his family and friends in my prayers. That is so horrible :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with his family and friends.

    ReplyDelete

Labels