Mundie Moms

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Clockwork Princess Teaser


With Jem and Magnus both advancing in their YA Tourney Rounds on Friday, Cassie has promised fans a Clockwork Princess teaser from both characters. Today's (which was posted yesterday) teaser is with Jem.



Jem and Magnus won their YA Crush Tourney rounds! Today, a Jem snippet. Tomorrow, a Magnus one.
Will’s eyes met Tessa’s as she came closer, almost tripping again over the torn hem of her gown. For a moment, they were in perfect understanding. Jem was what they could still look each other straight in the eye about. On the topic of Jem, they were both fierce and unyielding. Tessa saw Will’s hand tighten on Jem’s sleeve. “She’s here,” he said.
Jem’s eyes opened slowly. Tessa fought to keep the look of shock from her face. His pupils were blown out, his irises a thin ring of silver around the black. “Ni shou shang le ma, qin ai de?” he whispered.

*sigh* I have a feeling this scene is going to break me in Clockwork Princess. In case you were wondering what Jem is asking Tessa, Cassie posted the translation here:

你 受伤 了 吗,亲爱的 
Ni shou shang le ma, qin ai de?
Are you hurt, my love?

6 comments:

  1. This teaser totally broke me. My poor little Jemmie! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaah, Jem :( I hope he doesn't die in this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, 亲爱的~~~~~~ GAAAAAHHHH!!! That is SO romantic >_< Chinese being my mother language, I feel like I'm going to melt at those words, haha! Well, technically, shou shang's closer to "injured" but paah. Poooor Jem =____= I have SUCH a bad feeling about that too, Beatriz! ^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think either Will or Jem will become a silent brother (Brother Zachariah, maybe?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh OMG!!! March seems so far away!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a heart wrenching scene!!! Yikes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels