Mundie Moms

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Clockwork Princess Snippet



Cassie treated fans to a Clockwork Princess snippet!!

Via Cassie:

Aw, you guys are so sweet.

Have a Clockwork Princess snippet*. It is Willish-centric, so it should fulfill any Will snippets I am currently owing. :)

Will began to move toward the door to join Charlotte. Halfway there, he turned back, and crossed the room to Tessa: “Please,” he said, “while I am with him, would you do something for me?”

Tessa looked up and swallowed. He was too close, too close: all the lines, shapes, angles of Will filled her field of vision as the sound of his voice filled her ears. “Yes, certainly,” she said. “What is it?”

*I am a sucker.

******

I believe I just heard a collective *sigh*  The Will fan in me wants to yell, "Just kiss her already!"

4 comments:

  1. Oh Sweet everything that is Holy!!!! Wiillllllll!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WILL. If I ever find someone like you in this lifetime, I would marry you in an instant complete with your baggage XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. My poor Jem . . . that is all I'm thinking. hehe.

    ReplyDelete

Labels