Mundie Moms

Monday, August 13, 2012

Mundane Monday #149

Happy Monday! I hope you guys had a great weekend! I'm on vacation with my family this week and looking forward to spending all the time I can with my kiddos before schools starts. Here's to a great Monday! Enjoy this hot little scene between Tessa and Will....


"Will," she said in surprise, but he was pinning her to the wall with his body, his hands sliding up her shoulders, into her damp hair, his mouth sudden and hot on hers. She fell and spun and drowned in the kiss; his lips were soft and his body was hard against her, and he tasted like rain. - CP, pg. 463

2 comments:

  1. When I viewed this post, I simultaneously slapped myself in the face by accident and screamed "aaaaahh!" Yes, a LITTLE carried away....

    ReplyDelete

Labels