Mundie Moms

Monday, August 20, 2012

Mundane Monday #150

Guess what today is!?!? The 1st of FILMING for the TMI MOVIE!!! I know, I am so excited about this. There's already been a few reports floating around on twitter from the few lucky enough to stop by the set. In honor of the TMI movie filming today's quote comes from City of Bones.



Isabelle cast an indifferent look at Simon. "I suppose not," she said. absently dropping a piece of fish on the floor. Church fell on it ravenously.

"No wonder he brought us here," said Jace disgustedly. "I can't believe you've been stuffing him with fish again. He's looking distinctly podgy."

"He does not look podgy. Besides, none of the rest of you ever eat anything. I got this recipe from a water sprite at the Chelsea Market. He said it was delicious-"

"If you knew how to cook, maybe I would eat," Jace muttered.
Isabelle froze, her spoon poised dangerously. "What did you say?"

Jace edged toward the fridge. "I said I'm going to look for a snack to eat."

"That's what I though you said." Isabelle returned her attention to the soup. Simon continued to stare at Isabelle.

- City of Bones, page 137


Don't forget to stop by TMI Source's Movie Monday. A feature Alyssa's been hosting for the past 14 weeks that myself, TMI Institute, TMI Examiner, Alyssa herself and TMI News en Espanol have all been taking part in. This week we're talking about the flash back scene from Valentine's circle.

3 comments:

  1. *happy dance* This is SO exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so, SO, so EXCITED to hear this!! I've been waiting to hear this since the very announcements. I love the cast thus far and I can't wait to get more updates!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know! Set pictures have been tweeted through out the day. I'll post a few of them on the blog later tonight. So EXCITING!

    ReplyDelete

Labels