Mundie Moms

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Books, News & Other Things (IMM #137) / Stacking The Shelves #1

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday weekend so far. I am so excited about this weekend, as that means my kiddos are home. I know they've only been in a school a week, but it's been very weird for me trying to adjust to having both of my kids in school this year. Aside from the fabulous goodies that arrived this week, there's been some exciting TMI/ID news. I've included links to my TMI movie filming recaps from each day this week along with the 2 Clockwork Princess snippet Cassie shared with fans this week! I know, two in one week. They're fabulous teasers. Here are the goodies I received this week either for review or books I purchased. 


For Review:

Random House

Harper Teen
Mundie Kids
Purchased:
Thank you to: Random House, Harper Teen, Simon & Schuster and Little Brown for this week's fabulous reads.

******

Weekly Round Up: Here's some of this past week's features you can find on the blog.

Reviews:
Cassie News/Snippets:
Thank you for stopping MM's! Have a fabulous Labor Day weekend! * This post was inspired by The Story Siren's In My Mailbox meme & Tynags Review's Stacking The Shelves

6 comments:

  1. The finished copy of Defiance is GORGEOUS. I must order it. OH MY GOSH AND TEN. I have an ARC but I know I'm going to love it and I need to go preorder a copy right now...eep!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the finished cover of DEFIANCE. It's beautiful. I can't wait to read TEN as well!

      Delete
  2. Totally jealous of Defiance! Hope you enjoy.

    StuckInBooks STS

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's SO GOOD! I had to go pick it up the day it came out. It's so worth the read.

      Delete
  3. Defiance looks so good...it's on my to read list...let us know how it goes! :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels