Mundie Moms

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

City of Heavenly Fire snippet

Oh how I've missed these guys! Enjoy this lovely CoHF snippet Cassie posted tonight with Jace & Alec. 


City of Heavenly Fire snippet

Alec looked down at the shattered pieces in disbelief. “You BROKE my PHONE.”

Jace shrugged. “Guys don’t let other guys keep calling other guys. Okay, that came out wrong. Friends don’t let friends keep calling their exes and hanging up. Seriously. You have to stop.”

Alec looked furious. “So you broke my brand new phone? Thanks a lot.”

Jace smiled serenely and lay back on the grass. “You’re welcome.” 

*ETA: hee hee.

I so needed this laugh! I seriously can not wait to jump back into the TMI world with Jace, Alec and everyone. Thank you Cassie for this lovely treat!

6 comments:

  1. I am so ready for this book to be out! Great snippit. LOL. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Alec.... The classic dialing to your ex just to hear his voice for a split second. Loved this snippet, it really made my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I can't wait to read this book! Alec and Jace.... *sigh*

      Delete
  3. Hi! I am a HUGE fan of your site, which I read, along with Cassie's Tumblr, on GoogleReader. I don't know if this bothers other people, but sometimes it's a little exhausting when you guys do these reblog posts because I already read it when Cassie posts, and then it pops up again.

    Would you maybe consider doing a weekly Cassie recap post with reactions, etc., instead of these individual ones?

    It's totally your blog and I would love you regardless, but it's definitely distracting. Just FYI.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thank you for being a huge fan, I really appreciate it.

      Myself, like the other TMI fansites all repost Cassie's post because many of her fans don't have tumblr accounts or follow her on google and we want to make sure that her fans have a chance to read the snippets she post. Reposting this isn't something I'm going to stop doing any time soon, though I appreciate you sharing your thoughts on this with me.

      Delete
  4. i adore your site completely.thanks for the snippet......it was funny in a way may be because of jace but i realy want alex and magnus to get together again

    ReplyDelete

Labels