Mundie Moms

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Clockwork Princess Snippet



Yesterday Cassie treated fans to snippet from Clockwork Princess that's leaving many of us holding our breathe and wanting to know who she wants to kiss her, Will or Jem (please let it be a Will). Not saying I don't want her to kiss Jem, I do, but for the love of everything shadowhunters please let this be one last kiss between Will and Tessa. 

Her throat ached; adoration, heartbreak, in equal measure. "Kiss me," she said. "Please."

Plus wouldn't you want this to be a Will and Tessa kiss vs a last kiss between Jem and Tessa. Gah, either way this scene may kill me if it is a last for either. With the word heartbreak in here it could go either way. Why is March 2013 so far away?!

6 comments:

  1. i want will&tessa kiss...and a happy and for them...i want them together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want it to be Will! I am so nervous for this book, omg. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm....the word adoration is throwing me. I am leaning toward Jem, but almost because she adores him yet she is breaking his heart. Either way it can't be good. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh me too! Really it could be one of the other girls too. Cassie definitely knows how to throw us off.

      Delete

Labels