Mundie Moms

Friday, September 21, 2012

KatieB is in Toronto!



Okay, I normally only take over the blog on Katie's birthday, but I couldn't resist posting this picture of Katie at Simon & Schuster's Canadian headquarters. See her reflected in the window? At least I hope it's her. Oopsies, if it isn't. :-}
 
Although Katie cannot take pictures on the set, she has taken some great pictures of Toronto. Be sure to follow Mundie Moms on twitter and on tumblr. She's posting/RT-ing wonderful photos and you  guys know her, she can hardly wait to update us on everything she can share when she gets back home.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. MissEmmG - I play, baby, I play. ;) Actually, I just wanted to remind MMs to follow Katie's adventures on the other social sites.

      Delete
  2. Aw, thank you Sophie for posting this!! I had hoped to post about some of my adventures while in Toronto, but I had the worse internet connection where I was at. Thank you for doing this!!

    Emm- She's good at playing while I'm away. LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. KatieB - I figured you wouldn't mind and you looked so cute-excited in the reflection. And yes, yes, I knew it was you. ;)

      Delete

Labels