Mundie Moms

Monday, September 24, 2012

Mundane Monday #155

Happy Monday! I seriously didn't want this weekend to end, and I'm tempted to stomp around like a two year old yelling "I don't like Monday!" Not that it would do me any good. Why can't Dr Who be real? He could take me back to this past Friday and I'd be completely happy with it. lol Since Dr Who's not here, I've got a lovely teaser that Cassie posted this weekend from Clockwork Princess to help get us through our Monday.



Gabriel would not soon forget the look that spread over the man’s face at that: there was satisfaction in it, but there was little surprise. It was clear he had expected nothing else, and nothing better, from the Lightwood boys.

Oh, and you know what else will brighten up your Monday, this fabulous post from Cassie that includes her dream cast from a few years back for TMI: CoB, which includes her friends. Per Cassie:

Yeah I really can’t stress how much I NEVER thought they’d actually make a movie out of my Shadowhunter books. Even when they were optioned as, like I said, most options never materialize into films. It’s really too bad I had to dismantle my plans to make the film starring my friends in my garage. I had it all cast:


Simon: Maureen Johnson
Clary: Libba Bray
Alec: David Levithan
Jace: John Green
Isabelle: Holly Black
Magnus: Holly’s husband, Theo
The Seelie Queen: Gwenda Bond
Valentine: Scott Westerfeld
Sebastian: Sarah Rees Brennan
Luke: Paolo Bacigalupi, or possibly Jeph Jacques since he is somewhat wolfy and lives near me
Jocelyn: Garth Nix
Chairman Meow: My cat
Church: Holly’s cat


I'm sitting down with Libba this weekend at the Austin Teen Book Festival, and you can be sure I'm asking her about her role as Clary. ;) lol 

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm......What in the heck did they do or say, I wonder......

    ReplyDelete
  2. The funny thing is, they're all the type of authors who would TOTALLY rendezvous at Cassie's garage and make a movie unlike any other :P I love them all :D

    ReplyDelete

Labels