Mundie Moms

Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Re-Cap of Cassie's Recent Posts, Plus a Set Picture from Harald Zwart

Not only is Cassie treating us to TMI set pictures, so is Harald Zwart! Harald tweeted this picture yesterday from the TMI set: 



How much longer do we have until it 8/23/13?!

While there's not been a lot of new TMI Movie news, there has been some exciting posts from Cassie. Here's a quick re-cap of a few of her posts from this past week:
I thought you guys might like to see these! Done by our lovely Cassandra Jean, these are portraits of the City of Bones actors* in their guises as the characters they play. The originals were given to the actors onset as a gift from the fandom to show their support. They loved them and wanted me to say THANK YOU, GUYS.






Check out the rest of her work here.



Cassie recently tweeted another fabulous hands picture from the set. These hands belong to "Blackwell & Pangborn". Based on the size of their hands, um, I can see why Shadowhunters would fear them. lol They look like they could crush someone. 



*sigh* Izzy and Simon hand.... I find it a little humorous that we're all getting excited over the hand pictures. I believe Cassie's started a new fad with movie set picture taking. lol 



The TMI fandom has a lot of talented fans. I love this concept that a fan recently did, which Cassie reposted here. Since this is a post recapping some of Cassie's recent posts, I am sharing this. I love this!

1 comment:

  1. AAAAAHHHH!!! I am too excited over pictures of hands!!! The art work by Cassandra Jean is beautiful, too! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels