Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones Graphic Novel Issue #2


It's been an exciting week for book releases, and this week has a little something for TMI fans! The 2nd installment in The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones graphic novel is out! You can purchase this issue for $2.99 from ComiXology, HERE. You can purchase issue #1 here.

Mark your calendars for November 21st, 2012 when the next issue, #3, will be out. Fans will be able to purchase the complete 9 issue series in May 2013, in book format.

Don't forget, leave a comment letting other fans know what you think of the issue. ;)

3 comments:

  1. I really need to read this graphic novel. The cover is SO pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait for the published version. I love the covers!

      Delete
  2. I cant wait to read these! the art looks so cool! I just hope that the best lines don't get cut though!

    ReplyDelete

Labels