Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday: Invisibility by Andrea Cremer & David Levithan


Published by: Philomel / Penguin
To Be Released on: May 7th, 2013

Stephen has been invisible for practically his whole life — because of a curse his grandfather, a powerful cursecaster, bestowed on Stephen’s mother before Stephen was born. So when Elizabeth moves to Stephen’s NYC apartment building from Minnesota, no one is more surprised than he is that she can see him. A budding romance ensues, and when Stephen confides in Elizabeth about his predicament, the two of them decide to dive headfirst into the secret world of cursecasters and spellseekers to figure out a way to break the curse. But things don’t go as planned, especially when Stephen’s grandfather arrives in town, taking his anger out on everyone he sees. In the end, Elizabeth and Stephen must decide how big of a sacrifice they’re willing to make for Stephen to become visible — because the answer could mean the difference between life and death. At least for Elizabeth. -quoted from Goodreads

I know this book doesn't come out for a few months (7 months to be exact, but who's counting ;) ), but I can't pass up featuring a book written by Andrea Cremer and David Levithan. I mean Andrea Cremer and David Levithan, need I say more?! I can not wait to read what these two masterminds have written. What book are you waiting to get your hands on?

16 comments:

  1. This is my pick for this week too! It sounds SO amazing, and of course with these two authors, it will be :) Can't wait to read it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think a like! :) I am so excited over these two writing a book together. I can't wait to read it!

      Delete
  2. Wow, this does sound amazing... Can't wait to read this one.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, me neither. I'm excited for this book's release.

      Delete
  3. Okay, this one looks great. LOVE that concept, and I can just see those two co-authors cooking up something wonderful. Nice pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THank you! I totally agree, the concept is enticing.

      Delete
  4. This book sounds SO good. I love both authors. so I'm looking forward to how this is going to work out.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so can't wait to read this. I've loved everything I've read by Andrea so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Andrea's writing. She's one of my favorite authors and I can't wait to read this one.

      Delete
  6. I featured this as my WoW pick last week and my need to get my hands on a copy of it only got worse. This sounds sooo awesome! :)

    Carina
    Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL My need to get my hands on this book was fueled by all the Wows for it last week. I know the feeling. haha.

      Delete
  7. I'm really excited for this book. I love both of these authors and can't wait to see how this one goes!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! I'm anxious to see how their writing blends together.

      Delete
  8. YES!! I'll definitely be reading this one.. Love both of these authors! =)

    ReplyDelete

Labels