Mundie Moms

Monday, November 5, 2012

Mundane Monday #161

Happy Mundane Monday! In honor of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie wrapping up tomorrow, I have to share a line out of a scene I can not wait to see on the big screen, Magnus's party.

image found here

Jace edged into the doorway, sizing up Magnus with his eyes. "Even if one of them spills a drink on my new shoes?"

"Even then." Magnus's hand shot out, so fast it was barely a blur. He plucked the stele out of Jace's hand- Clary hand't even realized he was holding it - and held it up. Jace looked faintly abashed. "As for this," Magnus said, sliding it into Jace's jeans pocket, "keep it in your pants, Shadowhunter."

Magnus grinned and started up the stairs, leaving a surprised looking Jace holding the door.

-City of Bones, page 219

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. LOL I love that line. It still makes me laugh out loud.

      Delete
  2. Ohhhhhh! I am SO hyped to see this movie!! There is too much I want to say rigth now, so I'll just say: EEEEEEEEEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels