Mundie Moms

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - Cassie Clare


I know last week was a busy week and weekend for most of us! I missed these tweets from Cassie this past Sunday and I figured it would be a good idea to post them here. Clockwork Princess will contain a family tree...in every first edition! That is such awesome news and now we can find out all about those Carstairs and Herondale lineages. Aren't you simply dying to know?





I may have done a spit-take over the vampire analogy, but it's a question Cassie gets asked a lot. I know Katie, Shandra, Emm and I would love for her to show up in our neck of the woods for every book release, but that isn't possible. We promise to keep you informed on her tour dates for the upcoming book releases. Here's hoping she stops by your city/town.

2 comments:

  1. Have they scheduled the Clockwork Princess launch party?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa - Not yet. But as soon as Cassie and S&S know, we'll be sure to post in on the blog. :)

      Delete

Labels