Mundie Moms

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Twitter Tuesday - Hebel Design


MMs, Hebel Design has THE cutest rune ornaments EVER. Now, I know the shop is closed for holiday shipping, but wouldn't this make a cute Valentine's Day pressie for your favorite Shadowhunter? And did you take a look at the gorgeous designs for all of Cassie's books? I mean there are bookmarks, pendants, rings, bracelets and oh my, the sparkly shiny happy things that make my Magnus-like mind scream with accessorizing possibilities.

Now both Katie, Emm and I have received, given and purchased a number of their pieces and I can vouch for their durability (hey, I'm a mom if ever there's a position called Jewelry Tester, I want to apply) they withstand bubble baths, holiday dishes and all the usual wear and tear. I may have stuffed the Thanksgiving turkey wearing my Jace Spinner ring. Yes, I normally take off my rings when cooking/baking but yeah, stuff happens and it's as durable as Jace himself.

Take a look at the other books in the left hand nav bar of their blog. WOW. The Curseworkers, Modern Faerie Tales, The Grisha Trilogy, Covenant, Lux, Sweet Evil and The Iron Codex are all represented with elegant jewelry designs and bookmarks. If you haven't checked out Hebel Designs, do so now. Plus they have amazing customer service and you know how much Mundie Moms love that.



4 comments:

  1. Okay wow, these are just so pretty! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sana - They are well made, quality pieces. I save up for mine and treat myself for important occassions (bday, Christmas, etc).

      Delete
  2. I have the green and the red one, I HAD to get them in my last order. Now to put up my Christmas tree.....

    ReplyDelete

Labels