Mundie Moms

Monday, February 4, 2013

Mundane Monday #173- A NEW Unidentified TMI/ID Snippet


Yesterday Cassie treated fans to a new unidentified snippet, found here.

"What if I just love you? What if I love you but I never touch you or talk about it, what would happen then?"

I don't even know what to make of this teaser. Part of me wants to sob thinking it's Jem and Tessa, the other part of me thinks it's Will talking to Tessa, and then another part of me thinks this is Sophie and Gabriel. A small part of me wonders if this is Magnus talking to Will, though I don't know how Magnus would refrain from not touching Will. lol

Who do you think this is that's talking and to whom are they talking to?

Speaking of Will, have you seen the newest Cassandra Jean Shadowhunter Tarot card? I love this one. It definitely speaks volumes about Will's broken, tortured soul in The Infernal Devices. You can check out the other ones that Cassie has shared here. I can't wait to see all 22 of them!

2 comments:

  1. My initial thought is: Will to Tessa *sadface*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was mine too, but I'm hoping it's someone else *cries*

      Delete

Labels