Mundie Moms

Thursday, February 14, 2013

#ShareMortalLove Day 6: Reveal 6, JACE & CLARY! And a Sony Pictures VALENTINE



Sony saved the best for last! It's day 6 of Sony Pictures's (@MortalMovie) #ShareMortalLove and today's clues lead up to the best reveal and the one we've all been waiting for, Jace & Clary! Here's what today's clues were:


Clue #1 What could be hidden within?



Clue #2 Sometimes I feel lost in my own head. Who am I?




Clue #3 When my back is against the wall, I can always find a way to push through.




Clue #4 What hand could hold my heart?




Clue #5 I'm going to show my love by acting on it



Which all lead up to the BIG VALENTINE'S Day REVEAL: Love Is Irresistible


*sigh* I think all of us Jace and Clary fans let out a collective sigh at the same time. It's a bit surreal seeing these characters come to life, but Lily and Jamie have totally captured Jace and Clary in this shot.


Just Jared revealed this AWESOME, HD version of the picture, I might have just died a little. Seriously.... there are no words. It's PERFECT! Sony really did save the best for last, though that picture of Magnus was close to perfect. 

While part of me is waiting for that kiss to happen, the other part of me is trying not to laugh, since this is the moment Simon walks in and I wanted to punch him. LOL Okay, I couldn't really punch Simon, but I could evil eye him.

Here's what Cassie said about this picture of Jace & Clary:

Clary and Jace. The last movie still, and your special Valentine’s present. ;) Happy V-day.
(On “things I noticed” — Simon’s about to come out of that door and be very unhappy, isn’t he?)
ETA: MY ENTIRE DASHBOARD IS JACE AND CLARY.
ETA: This was the main audition scene for Jace. “Are you going to sleep?” “I’ve never been more awake.”  :)


Sony Pictures (@MortalMovie) couldn't have given us a more perfect Shadowhunter Valentine!

Speaking of Valentine, did you guys see the VALENTINE Sony Pictures gave us today? Our own VALENTINE, valentine. ;)


Here's a look back at the previous reveals leading up to Jace & Clary, though I love that we got Valentine and Jace and Clary today. 


Follow MortalMovie on Twitter and #ShareMortalLove
You can also follow them on Instgram and their OFFICIAL TMI Movie Page on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels