Mundie Moms

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

#ShareMortalLove Reveal #4- JACE!!!


It's day 4 of @MortalMovie (Sony Pictures) #ShareMortalLove and today's clues were a bit harder than they've been the previous days. Here's what the clues were leading up to the big reveal. 

Clue #1

I am powerful in my own right. Who am I?

Clue #2 

I'm not going to hold back.

Clue #3 (no picture came with this clue)

A closer look might be more necessary thank you think. 

Clue #4 (no picture came with this clue)

Are your senses as SHARP as you think? 

The Big REVEAL w/ Clue #5: 


"This Valentine's Day have a little faith."

JACE!!!! 

What do you guys think? I love today's reveal! 

Comingsoon.Net revealed JACE IN HD!!


I know! Only Jace can pull of that "I'm going to kill you" look and still look hot doing that. 

Here's who we've seen so far: Simon, Izzy, Alec and Jace. 

Who do you think will be revealed tomorrow?


Follow MortalMovie on Twitter and #ShareMortalLove
You can also follow them on Instgram and the OFFICIAL TMI Movie Page on Facebook.



1 comment:

Labels