Mundie Moms

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

#ShareMortalLove Reveal #5- MAGNUS!!!!!!


It's day 5 of Sony Pictures's (@MortalMovie) #ShareMortalLove and today's clues were the ones I've been patiently waiting for! Here's what today's clues were and the big reveal they lead up to: 

Clue #1 I can tell you have a lot on your mind. I won't keep you waiting. Can you guess who I am?



Clue #2 If you want to know more, just look into my eyes.



Clue #3 Did I cast a spell on you?



Clue #4 Love always finds a way



Clue #5 Come in and try not to murder any of my guests.



The BIG Reveal! He sees the city in your head.


MAGNUS!!!!!!!!!!! We finally get to see Magnus! I have been patiently waiting for this since Godfrey was cast as Magnus and this wait has so been worth it! Magnus is one of my all time favorites of Cassie's, and wow, I love this picture!!

Now let's look at Magnus in HD,via MTV News!


Here's who we have so far: Simon, Izzy, Alec, Jace and now Magnus!! 

Who do you think will be revealed tomorrow?

Follow MortalMovie on Twitter and #ShareMortalLove
You can also follow them on Instgram and their OFFICIAL TMI Movie Page on Facebook.


1 comment:

  1. I love this one!! This week has been so awesome with getting all of these pics!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels