Mundie Moms

Friday, February 15, 2013

The Mortal Instruments Movie Cast in HD


Yesterday Sony Pictures (@MortalMovie) gifted us with a photo we've all been dying to see, Jace and Clary. This picture speaks so many unspoken words between these two characters. I love the way this photo was taken. I can't wait to see this moment on the big screen. Since I'm so giddy over this picture and all the other ones that were revealed this week, I thought it was fitting to put all the HD TMI Movie photos in one posts. Here are all the pictures that have been released in HD so far.


The Cast: Simon, Izzy, Alec, Jace, Magnus, Valentine, Jace & Clary (because this picture needs to be posted twice), and the other cast photos. 

1st reveal: Simon

2nd reveal: Izzy

3rd reveal: Alec

4th reveal: Jace

5th reveal: Magnus

Sony's VALENTINE treat to us, Valentine

Our 6th and final reveal: The real Valentine treat, Jace & Clary

Other stills revealed: this one above was revealed this past week, which is the group walking into Magnus's party.



Who's ready for August?!

Also, HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. OMG I am so excited for this movie!! I seriously can't contain myself!! SQUEEE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be amazing!

    www.booknerdsjourney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! August can't come fast enough.I guess I need go reread CoB bc the pic with them all wearing black,which I guessing was to Magnus's party,but I can't see Clary wear a dress showing that much off but maybe I am wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Labels