Mundie Moms

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Another Gorgeous Piece of CoHF Spoilery Fanart

Okay, I LOVE this fanart piece by Cassandra Jean. Here's what Cassie had to say about it (from her tumblr) and about City of Heavenly Fire snippets:
love this! What I love about it is that this is the classic James Bond pose, where he usually has a girl holding on to his leg, but this time it’s the girl who’s the hero and the boy grabbing her leg. “Kill those demons for me, Clary, and in return, I will wear scanty, scanty clothes!”

Seems like a fair exchange.

Also, I think this means it’s time for some COHF snippets to start…
For those who do NOT want to be spoiled, don't click on the cut...and in the mean time, let's all get excited about those upcoming snippets!


 (spoiler)

(spoiler)

(spoiler)










No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels