Mundie Moms

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

New TMI Movie Trailer & a New TMI Movie Poster


Yesterday Sony Pictures revealed the theatrical movie trailer release of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. This same trailer was featured this past weekend at WonderCon. You can watch it here on iTunes and here:



If you're like me you've probably already watched the trailer once, twice, twenty something times, but who's counting. I can not get enough of this trailer! The entire cast rocks, and from the looks of everything, Sony has nailed Cassie's world perfectly! I can not wait for August!

Along with the trailer, Sony also revealed this FABULOUS new movie poster!

Oh yes, I am LOVING this poster. I'm thinking this is one I need to get for my office.

What do you guys think of the trailer? Do you have a favorite part?

3 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks completely amazing! All the demon special effects look so freaky!!! Can't wait to see the movie.
    Clean Teen Fiction
    Clean Adult Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is awesome! I'm really excited now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I just had a HEART ATTACK!! That.was.AMAZING! I literally screamed in excitement *scared my little brother* after seeing the new trailer :) <3 it SO MUCH & the wait is killing me X_X Thanks for always sharing TMI news!!

    ReplyDelete

Labels