Mundie Moms

Friday, April 19, 2013

The Bane Chronicles Artwork from Cassandra Jean

The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru has received a lot of great responses, and earlier this week one of our favorite Shadowhunter artists, CassandraJean shared her newest artwork, a picture of Ragnor Fell and a Lama.



Here's what she said,


So What Really Happened in Peru came out today and I read it immediately. Personally, I think Ragnor Fell totally stole the show. (~that adorable mountain mint!~) It’s supposed to be my day off so it’s just a fast 15-20 minute drawing but I wanted to do SOMETHING for it. 

(The Bane Chronicles: What Really Happened in Peru written by @CassieClare and  )


Have you read What Really Happened in Peru? What did you think? My review for it will be up later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels