Mundie Moms

Monday, April 1, 2013

The Mortal Instruments Movie Monday #17: What Do you Want to See In The TMI Theatrical Movie Trailer?


Welcome to this week's edition of The Mortal Instruments Movie Monday. Today's topic of discussion, the new TMI movie theatrical trailer Sony pictures is releasing today on iTunes. There is so much buzz surrounding this MUST SEE trailer! I know it was revealed at WonderCon this weekend, and that there have already been screen shots circulating the TMI fandom, which only adds more excitement to the trailer reveal.

What scenes are you hoping to see on this trailer?

I'm dying to see MORE MAGNUS!

And the GREEN HOUSE scene..... (nothing beats soggy cheese sandwiches and that sweet first kiss)

Based on the movie stills that Cassie recently revealed (above), I'm thinking we'll get a glimpse at both. Seriously, I CAN NOT WAIT for August 23rd!!!! I swear it's going to be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels