Mundie Moms

Thursday, April 11, 2013

TMI Movie Still & TMI Cast Interview in this week's edition of EW

There's been a lot of exciting talk about this week's edition of Entertainment Weekly (which will be out on newsstands this Friday) because of this cover....


I can not wait for this movie! AND because our most anticipated movie of the year, The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones is also featured in it! Yes, EW has treated fans to yet another fabulous Shadowhunter goodie. Check out this movie still:


It's out Simon, Clary and Izzy (Robert Sheehand, Jemima West and Lily Collins). 

There's some great interview with the cast, and one of the things I loved was what Lily said about casting of Clary

"I really I did Clary justice, because I'm a fan too. I have high expectations of my literary heroines."

During WonderCon Cassie was quoted as saying that "Lily was Clary." 

Of Jace and the negative reaction Jamie got from his casting of Jace, he had this to say,

"You've effectivively been given a Bible. Life can be much easier if it's mapped out for you.

I had to sit back and assess why I was doing this role and it's because I love it."

Honestly, I have to say it takes more than just love to fill the role Jamie is. He is going to be AMAZING! Cassie too has said he is Jace! I totally believe that. I'm thrilled that Jamie has stepped into Jace's shows, and this is coming from someone who was anti-Jamie in the beginning. He has sold me and I truly believe he will be stellar in this role. 

Of the negativity surrounding Jamie's casting, Cassie had this to say,

"I know intellecutally when there's a really strong reaction about someone being cast, it's great, because it means people care. I've seen Jamie play Jace and he's perfect."

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR AUGUST 23rd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels