Mundie Moms

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday #180: Siege & Storm by Leigh Bardugo


 

By: Leigh Bardugo
Published by: Henry Holt & Co.
To Be Released on: June 4th, 2013
Series: Grisha Trilogy #2
Pre-Order From: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Add it to Goodreads

Darkness never dies.

Hunted across the True Sea, haunted by the lives she took on the Fold, Alina must try to make a life with Mal in an unfamiliar land, all while keeping her identity as the Sun Summoner a secret. But she can’t outrun her past or her destiny for long.

The Darkling has emerged from the Shadow Fold with a terrifying new power and a dangerous plan that will test the very boundaries of the natural world. With the help of a notorious privateer, Alina returns to the country she abandoned, determined to fight the forces gathering against Ravka. But as her power grows, Alina slips deeper into the Darkling’s game of forbidden magic, and farther away from Mal. Somehow, she will have to choose between her country, her power, and the love she always thought would guide her–or risk losing everything to the oncoming storm


I'm totally cheating by posting this today, since I've read this book and LOVED it, but I still can't wait for the published copy to be out! This is one of my all time favorite series, and I'm dying for more. I'll of course read it again when the final copy is out just because I can't get enough of this series. If you've not yet added this book to your TBR list, I HIGHLY recommend that you do! What book are you waiting on? 

5 comments:

  1. So jealous you read this. But great to shout out about it. I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS! I cannot wait for this book! I must get it asap! Very jealous you've already read it! Happy Reading!

    My Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't picked up this series yet, but it does have the most beautiful covers and the most devoted fans... lovely pick!

    If you'd like, you can check out my WoW here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh! I can't wait for this one either!! Is it June yet?

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  5. This series is great, definitely blew me away last year. Can't wait for this one and seeing Leigh Bardugo on tour this June in Memphis. Great WOW!

    Candice @ thecrjreviews

    ReplyDelete

Labels