Mundie Moms

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Waiting On Wednesday: SCORCHED by Mari Mancusi


Published by: Source Books
To Be Released on: 9/3/13
You can pre-order it from Amazon here
Add it to Goodreads
To find out more about SCORCHED, go HERE

Sixteen-year-old Trinity Brown is used to her grandfather's crazy stories, so she never believed the latest treasure he brought home was a real dragon's egg. Not until their home is invaded by soldiers trying to steal it and a strange boy who tells her the world as she knows it will be wiped out in a fiery dragon war—unless they work together to stop it. Meantime, there's a different voice whispering to Trinity, calling to her, telling her what to do...the dragon inside her egg is not ready to give up without a fight

One word, DRAGONS! I know I revealed the cover for this yesterday on the blog, but ever since I was invited to do so, I have been excited about this book! I mean, check out this cover. Mari will be at TLA! Keeping my fingers crossed I can pick up a copy of SCORCHED there. I don't think I can wait till September to read this one. What book are you waiting to picking up?

3 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! And the cover is awesome! There really aren't enough YA book with dragons...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover looks badass! Yay for dragons!

    - Ellie at The Selkie Reads Stories

    ReplyDelete

Labels