Mundie Moms

Monday, May 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Sophie!

I'm sneaking on this evening to post a little something I'm sure Sophie is going to hate, BUT it's her BIRTHDAY and this needs to be done.



Happy Birthday Sophie!! I know you're not a fan of me posting it's your birthday, but this is a day you deserve to be spotlighted. I don't know what I'd do without you! You are more than just a friend, you've become a sister to me. You do more for me than you'll ever know. I hope today you're treated like the Queen that you are. I'd love for you to CLOSE YOUR EYES and THINK OF ENGLAND.... at least for a moment.

Here, I brought you gifts to help you envision England.....

1) You can't close your eyes and think of England without seeing your first crush


2) If that doesn't help you, your second, um, British boy might. 

 


 3) And if that doesn't help you think of ENGLAND, I know this lovely Gent will, your humbled Mr Darcy aka Colin Firth (see how I gave you two gifts in one) ;) That's not all, let's examine a few of the Mr Darcy looks....


Here's the "I'm sad I can't be with you on your Birthday Sophie" look 

Here's your "join me for dinner & we'll have a stroll in the park" look 


The "I don't think my present my will do" look

The "Do you find me dashing?" look

And last, but not least the "Care to join me for a swim" Yes I know I shared with last year, but I know you won't complain. ;)



Oh and I almost forgot, since I can't be there in person to take you out and spoil you tonight, here are some cupcakes


and a big ole' HAPPY BIRTHDAY wish!! Love ya!



*all images found on google, except the one of Sophie & I*

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Sophie! Who are Boy #1 and Boy #2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very young Jeremy Irons and a very yummy Ben Barnes!!! Thank you SO much!

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sophie! Love the picture of you two. And thanks for having such an awesome blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Natalie - Thank you SO much!!! It's really all Katie and she let's me play in her fun playground!

      Delete
  3. so sweet of you Katie! and happy birthday Sophie! :)
    -jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jenna - Thank you!!! I'm having a fun day thanks to Katie!

      Delete
  4. To my darling Katie, thank you! Thank you for the cupcakes, the yummy Brit boys, the banter/fun/crazy texts/calls every day, but most of all thank you my darling friend for your friendship. I treasure that every day! Your friendship is the best-est, sweetest gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. And yes, yes, yes I snort-laughed throughout the "I'm sad I can't be with you on your birthday" look!!!! Love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Labels