Mundie Moms

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

More The Dark Artifices Artwork by Cassandra Jean

The Dark Artifices surprises are rolling in! If the Shadowhunters in Season: Summer post and The Dark Artifices: A Campion Trilogy posts weren't enough, check out the new The Dark Artifices character post Cassie shared of Cassandra Jean's artwork!



Cassandra Jean and I actually shopped for all the swimsuits for the characters. Mostly at modcloth. We did stop short of actually buying them.
Hola, Jaime. :) Here’s a closeup of him from one of the later tarot cards, just a sneak peek!


THE DARK ARTIFICES new character alert: Jaime (artwork by Cassandra Jean)
[ Megan, you’re so attentive ;-) ]

I love that the Cassie and Cassandra shopped for the characters swim suits! Which by the way, I love their swim suits and how they all coordinate. Also, I'm loving the name Jamie. I wonder if a certain person named Jamie inspired this character name. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm guessing it's a Hispanic pronunciation of Jaime (Hi-mee)?

    ReplyDelete

Labels