Mundie Moms

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Sony Pictures's #MortalReveal Day #1: VALENTINE

Sony Pictures (Mortal Movie on instragram) has the coolest TMI reveals. Today's #MortalReveal included 5 clues which lead up to today's character reveal. The cool thing about each of these pictures, how each picture slowly took off some of the characters glamor. Each picture shows some part of the character who was revealed today.



Clue #1
"Find me in the dark."


Clue #2
"Second guess everything."


Clue #3
"The world is ripe for picking."


Clue #4
"To love is to destroy?"




Clue #5
"Don't let the shadows could your judgement"



VALENTINE! 


Now head over to Just Jared & check out the TMI Movie poster of VALENTINE.

What do you guys think? I have to say movie Valentine looks much different than the one I pictured in my head, but I'm not complaining about it by any means. He's a bit hotter movie wise. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels