Mundie Moms

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Royal Baby: The Prince of Cambridge


I know this has nothing to do with TMI or books, but I'm posting it any way. You can laugh all you want, but we are Royal junkies, well Sophie is more than I am. We're caving and posting a few pictures People posted today on their site of the lovely royal family. 

Per reports, the couple stood on the same steps Prince Charles and Princess Diana did with a newborn William. Per People, the couple had this to say to reporters today among their thanks to them for waiting:

Pausing to answer questions from the crowd, William said of his new son, "He's got a good pair of lungs on him, that's for sure. He's a big boy – he's quite heavy." 

He added, when the question came up, "He has got her looks, thankfully." 

"It's very emotional," Kate said of the experience. "It's a moment that any parent having just given birth will know what this feeling feels like." 

"It's very special," added William. 



Can I just say, I seriously admire Kate right now, because we know after given birth you don't really care to see anyone, let alone face the entire world the day after given birth. She looks as lovely as ever. 


What an adorable Prince. Congrats to the new parents! (pic and quote source)

1 comment:

  1. Kate is a super hero to all of us mothers! I would not want everyone in the world to see me the day after giving birth to my first baby. I couldn't sit without cringing for the first 2 weeks!! She looks lovely and all dressed up and with heels!! She's wonderwoman.

    ReplyDelete

Labels