Mundie Moms

Thursday, August 22, 2013

12 Reasons Why Fans Should Go See The #TMIMovie This Weekend


Okay, we know there's way more than 11 reasons why fans should go see the #TMIMovie this weekend. Some reasons may include:
  1. Seeing the Greenhouse scene on the big screen
  2. Seeing Godfrey Gao as Magnus
  3. Jamie delivering those Jace lines perfectly
  4.  Having Robert Sheehan make you fall in love with Simon
  5.  Aidan Turner as Luke
  6. Watching the wolves kick some vampire butt
  7. Seeing some kick butt girls like Jemima, Lily and Jocelyn bring our favorite female characters to life
  8. The fight scenes
  9. Seeing the world we fell in love with long ago come to life
  10. JACE on the BIG SCREEN (need I say more)
Okay, so that was ten reasons, and really we could go on and on with this list. Here are 11 real reasons why the TMI fandom thinks you should go see the movie this weekend!  

http://fangirldaily.com/?p=917











Do you have a reason? Let me know, and I'll include your link to the list!

2 comments:

  1. Because it's amazing. That's why everyone should see it. It was actually a really well done adaptation (coming from someone that is well known for nitpicking book to movie adaptations). I didn't see actors portraying roles, I saw my favorite characters on screen. It's worth seeing, but see it with an open mind. It is an adaptation and is not the book, because it can't be. My love for these books is on the same level as my love for Harry Potter, and I was really anxious to see this movie. I can say, very truthfully, that I was surprised and extremely content with all the changes made. Within the context of the movie, and all they were trying to accomplish in 2 hours, it was very well done. So go see it, support this, because then City of Ashes and City of Glass can be filmed. I hope those are even better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need absolutely no encouragement to see this movie. I am SEEING this movie and there ain't no stopping me! But this does hipe me up for it, so thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete

Labels