Mundie Moms

Sunday, August 25, 2013

#SEEITAGAINSUNDAY & #MUNDIEMOMDAY


Happy Sunday Shadowhunters! Looking for something exciting today? Help us & the entire TMI Fandom get those TMI movie box office numbers up so that we can see all of Cassie's TMI series on the big screen. If you're wondering "what can I do today?" head out to the theaters to watch #TMIMovie once or twice, or heck we're not judging you if you watch it more than three or four times (snickers). It's #SEEITAGAINSUNDAY. We know it's the last day of summer for many fans, and they're looking forward to spending today with their kiddos before heading back to school tomorrow, and you won't be able to go. If you're like me were Sundays include heading to church and are your family day, don't worry, you can join me in tomorrow's #MundieMomDay.


That's right! Tomorrow is all about taking your mom or if you are a mom, heading to the theater to watch TMI. Guess what?! You can gather your friends or  head over there and watch it ALL BY YOURSELF! I won't lie, I am both excited my kids are heading to school tomorrow, and a little sad. But getting to watch all movie by myself sounds extremely exciting! I can't wait.

Have we mentioned how much TMI fans rock!?! Continue sending in your pics and your movie reactions (both good and bad) to #TMIMovieReactions. We're making a HUGE list of all you guys send us that includes what you loved, what you missed in the movie and what you weren't a fan of.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to see this today!!! I work tomorrow, so I can't go during the day. I have to get up so early that I wouldn't fully enjoy the movie if I saw it at night, so I'm just going today and hoping the theater isn't quite so packed for an afternoon showing.

    Amber @ Fall Into Books

    ReplyDelete

Labels