Mundie Moms

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones MUNDIE MOMS's Private Showing TONIGHT at 10 pm


Shadowhuters, we're 1 day away from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones hitting theaters! I can not wait to see this movie again. I've been working really hard behind the scenes with Constantin and Sony to host a midnight screening in my area. With select areas and certain theaters being allowed to show the midnight tonight at 12:01 am (check Fandango for your local show times), I have been allowed to host a private showing TONIGHT at 10 pm at a local theater. I would love to invite any local Shadowhunters to come and watch the movie!

WHEN: TONIGHT, August 20th at 10 pm
WHERE: Cinemark Theater in Cedar Park, TX
WHAT: The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
More Info: Tickets are $10.75 each. These are first come, first serve, and once the seats are full ticket sales will be closed. Since this is a private showing, they are NOT selling tickets at the box office. All tickets must be purchased through me.

If you would like to go, please email me at adminmundiemoms AT gmail DOT com, and I will send you more information about the ticket. *All tickets are nonrefundable.

I hope to see some of you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels