Mundie Moms

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Two New TMI: City of Bones Movie Clips!


Shadowhunters, check out these two new clips from The Mortal Instruments City of Bones movie.

 The first is called, What Do You Believe In?

 The second is, You Know What To Do.
 

 Having seen this movie twice now, once at the screening Sony invited me to, and again at the premiere, I can tell you guys I'll be seeing this one a few more times after it's released. Check out my spoilery free review of the movie here.

 One week to go till fans will be filling up their local theaters to watch City of Bones on the big screen!

3 comments:

  1. I'm speechless!! Next week needs to come faster!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait till you see it on the big screen! It's fantastic!

      Delete
  2. At the end of the second clip when they do the above shot of all the swords pieced together...whoa, hardcore awesome! =D

    ReplyDelete

Labels