Mundie Moms

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

UK Mortal Instrument Press Conference

Hello Mundanes, Shadowhunters, Down worlders and all of the above. Casey here the new UK correspondent for Mundie Moms covering all things The Mortal Instruments from the UK and beyond. I am here today to tell you about the awesome press conference I went to in London for TMI City of Bones, where I met the lovely Jamie, the beautiful Lily, the hilarious Robbie and the genius Harold.

We got to the secret location and took our seats. It wasn't long before the cast arrived with all smiles looking very cool. The press conference was full of mostly UK TMI fan sites which I thought was really cool. And of course I had to hit up MM! the cast defiantly recognized the name! So I filmed most of it and enjoy:  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels