Mundie Moms

Thursday, September 26, 2013

City of Heavenly Fire: Cover Holder

Check it out! Cassie just posted the cover holder for City of Heavenly Fire!



Here's what she had to say:


Today seems a good day to reveal the placeholder cover for City of Heavenly Fire! This is not the final cover, but since you’ll be seeing it all over, on amazon etc. until they reveal the final, might as well see it here first. I did not come up with the tagline, but I like it. 
The final cover will of course not have words on it, but people. I cannot tell you which people. You will have to wait for the reveal. There is also an extra surprise printed on the inside cover! *dances*
Also I have discovered the tumblr of the most patient people ever.

I can't wait for May 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels