Mundie Moms

Thursday, October 10, 2013

UPDATE On Cassie's Signing in Italy *new date*


Hi Shadowhunters! Just in case you missed Cassie's post yesterday, her Italian signing has been moved back a day. Instead of the 10/25 signing, her's now signing on 10/26. Here's what Cassie told fans yesterday:

Signing in Italy!
Okay, so. I am STILL signing in Italy. But due to a mistake on the part of my publisher, for which they have been extremely apologetic, it’s now shifted one day.
The information is now:
I’ll be signing in Italy on October 26, in the lovely city of Florence. 
October 26, 6:30 pm
Italy
I’m SO sorry for the mixup. I’ll be there from 6:30 on, and I will sign and personalize anything you bring, no matter how many books! Admittance of course is free.
I’ll be signing in Italy on October 25, in the lovely city of Florence. I hope to see you there, Italian Shadowhunters!
October 25, 6:30 pm
FIRENZE Bookshop IBS
Italy

Shadowhunters, who's going to the signing?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels