Mundie Moms

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Olivia Twisted by Vivi Barnes


By: Vivi Barnes
Published by: Entangled
To Be Released on: November 5th. 2013
Pre-Order from: Amazon | Barnes & Noble
Add it to Goodreads

Olivia
He tilts my chin up so my eyes meet his, his thumb brushing lightly across my lips. I close my eyes. I know Z is trouble. I know that being with him is going to get me into trouble. I don’t care.
At least at this moment, I don’t care.
Tossed from foster home to foster home, Olivia’s seen a lot in her sixteen years. She’s hardened, sure, though mostly just wants to fly under the radar until graduation. But her natural ability with computers catches the eye of Z, a mysterious guy at her new school. Soon, Z has brought Liv into his team of hacker elite—break into a few bank accounts, and voila, he drives a motorcycle. Follow his lead, and Olivia might even be able to escape from her oppressive foster parents. As Olivia and Z grow closer, though, so does the watchful eye of Bill Sykes, Z’s boss. And he’s got bigger plans for Liv…
Z
I can picture Liv’s face: wide-eyed, trusting. Her smooth lips that taste like strawberry Fanta.
It was just a kiss. That’s all. She’s just like any other girl.
Except that she’s not.
Thanks to Z, Olivia’s about to get twisted.
Oooh sold! Not only does this book sound like a great read, I like that it's something different. There's very few books I can recall in the YA book world that revolve around hacking. Hacking aside, I want to find out more about Olivia and Z. I'm hooked!  I can't wait to read this one.

What book are you waiting on?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels